Browse 130 ana kasparian stock photos and pictures obtainable or begin a new search to discover extra inventory photos and images. A leading voice of the millennial generation, Ana knows first hand the struggles that millennials face. By shining a lightweight on the political and social issues that have an effect on so many younger people today, No Filter gives a a lot needed critical evaluation of each local and international present occasions from Ana’s unique and inspired perspective. Kasparian began out as a fill-in producer for The Young Turks in 2007 and is now the primary show host and host of The Point on the TYT Network. She also appeared on the tv model of the present on Current TV. Kasparian has described herself as an atheist who pushes for progressive values.
Ana Kasparian considers herself too feisty for her own good, which is normally reflected in her passionate news coverage and analysis. Kasparian began her tenure with The Young Turks as a host and producer in 2007, and has contributed to the explosion of the show’s popularity as the largest online news program. Her honest coverage and dedication to truthful commentary was honored in the Forbes 30 Under 30 record in 2016 and within the Daily Dot as one of the Top Women of YouTube. Prior to TYT, Ana has additionally served as a contributor on MSNBC and Pivot. Kasparian mentioned that seeing journalist Barbara Walters on 20/20 inspired her to get into journalism. After getting her Bachelor of Arts, Journalism at California State University, Northridge she became an assistant producer with CBS Radio news stations in Los Angeles, first with KFWB after which KNX.
Ana Is An Inspiration
After having eloped, they’d a public marriage ceremony in September 2016 which Cenk Uygur, fellow co-host of The Young Turks, officiated.
- She is best known for co-hosting and producing the net information show The Young Turks.
- Kasparian has given keynote speeches for a lot of universities, conferences and political occasions, including Politifest at UCLA, The Inaugural Los Angeles State of Women and Girls Address at USC, the Berkeley Forum, and Politicon.
- ; born July 7, 1986) is an American progressive political commentator, media host, college teacher, and journalist.
- She is the proud owner of a rescue dog named Charlie who has her wrapped round his little paws.
- She is the main host and a producer of the web information show The Young Turks, having begun working as a fill-in producer for the present in 2007.
Ana delves into how Elizabeth Warren proposes to pay for Medicare For All, placing forth a progressive critique of its particulars. Matthew Bruenig, founder of People’s Policy Project, joins Ana to further focus on Warren’s proposal, touching additional on how, if applied, the bill could hurt the middle class and evaluating the political implications of this transfer. Ana and Mehdi Hasan speak in regards to the 2020 area, debating whether or not Sen. Warren could be thought-about a true progressive and which candidates might pose a serious problem to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.